With M1 Mobile Point of Sales (mPOS) solution, businesses can now accept card payments on-the-go via a card reader attached to your Android smartphone / tablet.
- Simple Fees: Low, flat-rate transaction fee with no hidden costs
- For businesses of all sizes: Business owners and even individuals can sign up
- Convenience: Flexible and secure payment methods wherever your customers are
- Highest level of payment security: Fully PCI-DSS and EMV Level 1 and Level 2 certified, with end-to-end card transaction encryption
- Get paid faster: Payments remitted daily into your bank account upon settlement
- Portable: Small and lightweight mPOS device fits into your pocket when you are not using it
- Safe Paperless Payments: Avoid risky cash and cheque payments, and replace them with secured card payments directly into your bank account
- Tracking and reporting management tools: Web Portal to monitor your transactions, geo-location tracking of transactions, and historical trends
- Inventory Listing: Upload your inventory list to simplify sales checkout
Get started in 3 easy steps:
1. Register as a Merchant at https://m1-signup.acceptapp.com
2. Visit any M1 shops to sign-up for M1 mPOS, and receive your mPOS card reader device for FREE
3. Download the M1 mPOS mobile app onto your Android smartphone or tablet – and you are on your way to accepting card payments. iOS version is available on App Store as well.
For more information, visit www.m1.com.sg/mpos
M1 mPOS is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-05-03. The program can be installed on Android.
M1 mPOS (version 1.23) has a file size of 11.53 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.